Tuition & Costs
The University of Texas at Austin is annually recognized as one of the best values in higher education by national publications that evaluate academic quality and cost.
- Forbes named us one of its 2017 Best Value Colleges. So did Kiplinger.
- The Princeton Review included us on its 2017 list of Colleges That Pay You Back, which examines return on investment, affordability and career prospects.
- Emerging and Times Higher Education named us to their list of schools producing the world’s most employable grads (2016).
TuitionFlat-rate tuition—which includes all academic program costs—is assessed each semester by college or program, resident status and hours enrolled, with summer tuition discounted 15 percent from the fall/spring rate. Calculate tuition rates and learn about payment and exemption options on the university’s tuition site.
Current Tuition Rates
- Undergraduate Traditional Tuition
- Undergraduate Longhorn Fixed Tuition
- Graduate Tuition
- Professional School Tuition, excluding law and medical schools
- Law School Tuition
- Dell Medical School Tuition