MyStatus is our secure portal that provides individualized information about your application status and enrollment. You cannot access MyStatus without first submitting an application to UT Austin. Check the application processing times below for when you should expect to receive your MyStatus and UT EID information.
What you can do in MyStatus:
- View to do lists of items to stay on top of your application and admission.
- Pay your application fee.
- Upload documents using the Document Upload System.
- Keep track of existing documents and their review status via the Documents tab.
- Cancel or decline your offer of admission.
Document Upload System
The Document Upload System in MyStatus allows you to submit additional application items, such as transcripts or letters of recommendation. You can also use Document Upload to request for someone (such as your high school counselor) to submit documents such as transcripts and letters of recommendation on your behalf.
Document Processing Time
- Once received by our office, application materials can take up to 10 business days to appear on MyStatus.
- It can take longer for application materials to appear on MyStatus during the weeks before and after a deadline.
- Documents are marked with the date when they are received, not when they are processed.
Common App Processing
- Submission in August: Applicants will receive an email from us that includes their UT EID and MyStatus information no later than September 1.
- Submission after September 1: Applicants should expect to receive their UT EID and MyStatus information within 2-3 business days.
- Submission in August: Applicants will receive an email from us that includes their UT EID and MyStatus information within 2-3 business days.
- Submission after September 1: Contact us for assistance if you do not receive your UT EID within 2-3 days of submitting your admission application.