Automatic Admission Reports
SB 175 Reports
Report to the Governor, the Lieutenant Governor, and the Speaker of the House of Representatives on the Implementation of SB 175 (1.08 MB PDF) (December 2016)
This report is the sixth in a series of annual reports about the progress The University of Texas at Austin has made in recruiting a talented and diverse student body in the five areas outlined by SB 175. See the Texas Feeder School Supplement (751 KB PDF) for additional information.
HB 588 (Top 10%) Reports
This annual report provides demographics and an analysis of Texas high school graduates who enrolled as first-time freshmen since 2004. Part 2 is a report of persistence toward graduation of students in the same cohort.
Related Reports and Information
- Diversity of Feeder Schools (March, 2001) (628K PDF)
- HB588 Survey (Dec 2000) (98K PDF)
- Using Policy Analysis Research to Re-design Scholarship Criteria (1998) (391K PDF)
- HB 588 — The Law (57K PDF)
- Average GPAs of Top 10% Students — Longitudinal Data (120K PDF)
You may need a free plugin to view PDFs.