The regular admissions application deadline for summer/fall 2019 freshmen is December 1 at 11:59 p.m. (Central Time). A list of items students need to submit to complete their applications is available on the Applying for Admission Checklist page.
High school transcripts can be submitted in many ways:
- Parchment (Naviance partners with Parchment to send documents)
- Document Upload System via student's MyStatus portal
- As an attachment with the Coalition for College Application
- Drop-off printed copies at regional and on-campus Office of Admissions locations
Applicants should check MyStatus for details – but it can take a few days for items like transcripts to show up in MyStatus because of processing times.
If you or your students have any questions, you may contact us at 512-475-7399 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Central Time).
We hope the information here helps to make your job easier. Browse or subscribe to one of our newsletters below:
- Campus to Counselor for high school counselors and educators.