Texas Community College Students
These Transfer Guides use the Texas Common Course Numbering (TCCN) system to recommend specific courses Texas community college students can take to ensure applicability of transfer credit toward lower-division UT Austin degree requirements. The recommended courses are commonly offered by community colleges statewide, though some institutions may not offer all the courses listed.
Guides for current and previous UT Austin catalogs are listed. Students should follow a Guide corresponding to the academic year in which they began attending their community college. Eligibility to graduate under the rules and requirements of a particular UT catalog expires after six years.
Current Guides (2014-2016)
- School of Architecture
- McCombs School of Business
- Moody College of Communication
- College of Education
- Cockrell School of Engineering
- College of Fine Arts
- Jackson School of Geosciences
- College of Liberal Arts
- College of Natural Sciences (CNS)
- School of Nursing
- College of Pharmacy
- School of Social Work
- TCCN/UT Austin Course Equivalencies: course-for-course transfer credit evaluations listed without reference to degree requirements.