Some majors require that you meet a calculus readiness requirement in order to be considered for admission.
Freshman applicants can show calculus readiness by submitting one of the following by the applicable admissions deadline:
- An SAT Math score of 620 or above (600 or above if the test was taken prior to March 2016);
- An ACT Math score of 26 or above;
- An Advanced Placement (AP) Calculus AB or BC test score of 3 or higher;
- An International Baccalaureate (IB) HL or SL Mathematics score of 4 or higher;
- An official college or university transcript showing credit for a college-level Calculus I (or higher) course with a grade of C or higher; or
- An ALEKS math score of 80 or above
Contact College Readiness with questions about the ALEKS math assessment.